Registration is now open for SAE Media Group's 2nd Annual Biosensors for Medical Wearables Conference, taking place October 24–25, 2022, in Boston, MA. The 2022 conference theme covers advances in the therapeutic scope of medical biosensors, wearable sensors for decentralized diagnostic testing, overcoming unmet needs for wearable sensors, and managing digital outcomes and sensors coupled with AI.
Interested parties can register for the conference at www.biosensors-medical-wear.com and take advantage of the early bird offer to save $100, which expires August 31, 2022.
What participants will gain from attending:
- Explore the latest in biosensor technologies for wearable medical devices for therapeutics applications.
- Gain the chance to uncover the potential of wearable sensors for decentralized diagnostic testing.
- Delve into the evolving research and technologies to overcome unmet needs of the field including battery technologies for wearable sensors.
- Take part in assessing the growing opportunities and sensor technologies for cardiac monitoring.
- Engage in platforms and opportunities for sensors coupled with AI and understand how industry is managing digital outcomes.
For the first time, the conference will feature a Fireside Chat where Sherrie Trigg, Director of Medical Content and Editor, Medical Design Briefs; James Mault, MD, Founder and CEO, BioIntelliSense, Inc., Board Member, American Telemedicine Association (ATA); and Jennifer Goldsack, CEO, Digital Medicine Society (DiMe) will discuss “what the future holds for medical wearable biosensors.”
Delegates will have the chance to meet and network with:
- Pfizer, Inc.
- MedRhythms, Inc.
- Digital Medicine Society (DiMe)
- CardioSignal, Inc.
- Neursantys, Inc.
- PyrAmes, Inc.
- TracPatch Health
View the program and speaker lineup at www.biosensors-medical-wear.com .