Glenbrook Technologies, based in Randolph, NJ, has been chosen by several institutions to supply its LabScope™ for preclinical medical research. The LabScope is a patented low-dose, high-resolution bench top x-ray micro-fluoroscope designed for small animal life science research.
The institutions receiving the LabScope include:
- St. Anne’s University Hospital, Brno, Czech Republic
- VIB National Research Institute, Flanders Belgium
- Tohoku University School of Medicine, Sendai Japan
- Panjwani Center for Molecular Medicine, University of Karachi, Pakistan
- University of Missouri School of Medicine, Columbia, MO
- Columbia University Department of Orthopedic Surgery, New York, NY
These pioneering institutes are focused on finding new methods, technologies, and medicines to diagnose and treat cardiovascular, neurological, and other diseases.