Mahsa is a veteran in creating emerging technologies and loves dealing with their ambiguities and challenges. An engineer and design-focused product manager, she develops solutions with the best user experience in mind. Enabling customers to realize their vision with new, inventive solutions is her passion.
She has a long track record within the wireless and connectivity field, transitioning from systems engineering at Motorola to leading connectivity technology and strategy on the Flex Innovation Team.
Mahsa received her BS.C. and MS.C. in Electrical Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden and served as advisory board of director member of Chalmers Alumni Association.
Mahsa holds four US patents with a fifth pending. She launched the first 4G (HSPA+ and DC-HSPA+) and first LTE mobile broadband products in North America with AT&T, Bell Mobility and received multiple related awards for design and engineering excellence.
In addition, she co-authored the book "AAA and network security for Mobile Access".
Mahsa is currently focused on 5G and Edge Computing after serving as an expert speaker at IDTechEX on 5G the ultimate enabler of Industry 4.0.
In 2019 she was selected by the National Science Foundation for an ideation workshop on “Industry Perspective on STEM Education for the Future” to help shape US education.
More Interviews in our "Leading Women in Engineering & Science" Series:
- Tracy Campbell Accardi, Vice President, Surgical Robotics Research & Development, Medtronic
- Anne F. Booth, Owner/President, Booth Scientific Sterilization and Quality System Professionals
- Ulkuhan Guler, Assistant Professor, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Robyn Meurant, Executive Director, Regulatory Services, IVDs and Medical Devices, NSF International
- Ekaterina Tkatchouk, Principal Engineer, Edwards Lifesciences
- Maryam Zahabi, Assistant Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering, Texas A&M University
More Profiles in our "Leading Women in Engineering & Science" Series:
- Dr. Annette Teng, CEO; Lisa Wen, Process Engineer; Promex
- Dawn F. Massa Stancavish, Chief Innovation Officer & COO; Massa Products Corporation
- Sarah Charette, Product Manager; The Lee Company
- Katie Farley, Kim Jackson, Sue Marchant, Patricia Santos-Serrao & Erin Wright; MasterControl
- Winnie Yu, PhD, Senior Director of Medical Innovation; Flex - Health Solutions
- Yolita Wildman Nugent, Director, Advanced Soft Systems Integration; Flex - Health Solutions
- Mahsa Nakhjiri, Senior Director of Technical Product Management; Flex - Health Solutions
- Kristin Edgerton, Lead Project Engineer; Scientific Products Group
- Jenica Kolhoff, Nitinol, Applications Engineer