Learn about the medical manufacturers and cutting-edge applications that stood out in 2022. Our Technology Leaders guide is divided into 4 sections: electrical connectors/wires/cables, test and measurement, tubing/extrusion, and motors/motion control.
In addition to highlighting the year’s best innovations, this book offers the advice that you'll need as you design your medical devices. In this publication, you'll learn the considerations required when developing wearables, exoskeletons, and drug-delivery devices. A variety of industry authors and experts will review the factors that should impact your decision to outsource, the preparations required for evaluation and testing, and the kinds of patient protections that will need to be in place as you design.
Read our 2022 Technology Leaders publication, featuring the following articles.
- The TWIICE Exoskeleton: Connector Trends in Medical Device Design
TEST & MEASUREMENT
- First, Do No Harm: Changing Strategies to Prove Your Medical Device Is Safe
- The Journey Toward Intelligent Catheters
- Advanced Motor Technology Enables Medical Exoskeleton for Rehabilitation
- How to Select Motors to Address Biologic Drug Delivery Challenges
Read the 2022 Technology Leaders guide.