Stasia has been in Statistical Process Control for 30 years, beginning with her time at Coining Technologies. There. Nowak supervised first-article, in-process, and final quality inspections. From Coining Technologies, Stasia moved to the multinational giant, Ametek, where she acted as Quality Control Inspector. In 2014, Nowak joined Stryker, where she performed complex inspections of medical instruments. Stasia joined Sava in 2018 and today, as Quality Control Inspector, she validates the mechanical cable assemblies that reside inside some of the world’s most sophisticated surgical robots, surgical instruments, aircraft, military, and industrial machines and equipment.
Although only with Carl Stahl Sava Industries for three years, Stasia has 30 years of inspection and quality experience and is an invaluable resource to the inspection team here at Sava. She provides indispensable dimensional feedback to the engineering team, which provides them with critical data from which to solve sophisticated engineering challenges. Sava is honored to recognize Stasia in this year’s annual celebration of women in engineering.
More Interviews from our “Leading Women in Engineering & Science” Series:
- Amy Abernethy, Principal Deputy Commissioner and Acting Chief Information Officer, U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
- Jennifer Kehlet Barton, Thomas R. Brown Distinguished Professor, Biomedical Engineering; Director, BIO5 Institute, University of Arizona
- Diane Bryant, CEO & Chairman, NovaSignal
- Janice Chen, Co-founder & CTO, Mammoth Biosciences
- Sarah Levy-Schreier, CTO, Sight Diagnostics
- Carrie Mulherin, Chief Marketing Officer, LightDeck Diagnostics
- Sheena Oliver, Chief Marketing Officer, Wholesale USA, WS Audiology
- Jennifer Ponti, Director of Medical Business Development, Web Industries, Inc.
- Evelyn Rueda, Research and Development Engineer, Avery Dennison Medical
- Jennifer Zhao, Executive Vice President and General Manager, ams Advanced Optical Sensors Division
More Profiles from Our “Leading Women in Engineering & Science” Series: