The Series 9Q magnetic proximity switches from Canfield Connector (Youngstown, OH) are engineered to fit “T” slot extruded actuators. The sensors are offered as a flying lead or 8 mm quick connect. Available in reed or electronic sensing, the rugged polyurethane encapsulated switches feature an on board indicator light and a hard nylon shell. They offer reverse polarity protection and are available in DC or AC voltage versions. The electronic sensing version has no moving parts. The Series 9Q operates in a temperature range from –20 °C to 80 °C, and is corrosion and wash down resistant.
MDB - INSIDE STORY
| Christopher Scott
To find out more about the expertise that Eurofins brings to this area, and the company's plans for expansion into the United States, Medical Device Briefs recently spoke with Christopher Scott, vice president of Eurofins Medical Device Testing.
|Click here to view the interview|
TRENDING THIS MONTH
- Brain Retraining Device for Stroke Rehabilitation
- Disc Replacement Can Be a Superior Alternative to Cervical Spinal Fusion
- ISO 80369 Standards for Small Bore Connectors Move Closer to Implementation
- Advanced Sealing Technology Enables the Next Generation of Insulin Delivery Devices
- How the IoT Is Enabling the Next Generation of Medical Devices
- Advanced Tactile Sensors Drive the Next Generation of Blood Pressure Devices
- Implantable Fibers Could Treat Spinal Cord Injuries