The Series 9Q magnetic proximity switches from Canfield Connector (Youngstown, OH) are engineered to fit “T” slot extruded actuators. The sensors are offered as a flying lead or 8 mm quick connect. Available in reed or electronic sensing, the rugged polyurethane encapsulated switches feature an on board indicator light and a hard nylon shell. They offer reverse polarity protection and are available in DC or AC voltage versions. The electronic sensing version has no moving parts. The Series 9Q operates in a temperature range from –20 °C to 80 °C, and is corrosion and wash down resistant.
MDB - INSIDE STORY
| Christopher Scott
To find out more about the expertise that Eurofins brings to this area, and the company's plans for expansion into the United States, Medical Device Briefs recently spoke with Christopher Scott, vice president of Eurofins Medical Device Testing.
|Click here to view the interview|
TRENDING THIS MONTH
- Nanomodified Polymer Improves Biocompatibility for Implants, Wound Care
- Optical Fibers Bring New Medical Applications to Light
- Tiny Magnetic Implant Offers New Drug-Delivery Method
- Chemical Characterization Can Supplement and Support Biocompatibility Testing - Nasa Tech Briefs :: NASA Tech Briefs
- Intelligent Tubing for Bioresorbable Scaffolds
- Stretchable, Thermally Conductive Rubber Offers Rapid Heat Dissipation
- Precision Manufacturing of Medical Devices Using Ultra-Short Pulse Lasers