The Series 9Q magnetic proximity switches from Canfield Connector (Youngstown, OH) are engineered to fit “T” slot extruded actuators. The sensors are offered as a flying lead or 8 mm quick connect. Available in reed or electronic sensing, the rugged polyurethane encapsulated switches feature an on board indicator light and a hard nylon shell. They offer reverse polarity protection and are available in DC or AC voltage versions. The electronic sensing version has no moving parts. The Series 9Q operates in a temperature range from –20 °C to 80 °C, and is corrosion and wash down resistant.
MDB - INSIDE STORY
| Christopher Scott
To find out more about the expertise that Eurofins brings to this area, and the company's plans for expansion into the United States, Medical Device Briefs recently spoke with Christopher Scott, vice president of Eurofins Medical Device Testing.
|Click here to view the interview|
TRENDING THIS MONTH
- Design Validation and Regulatory Requirements
- Advanced Melt Flow Controls Of Servo Ultrasonic Welding For Medical Devices
- Miniaturizing a Wearable Ultrasound Pain Therapy Device
- A “Particle” of Prevention Is Worth a Pound of Cure: The Significant Benefits of Premarket and Postmarket Particulate Testing of Cardiovascular Devices
- New Approach to 3D Holographic Displays Greatly Improves Image Quality
- Cleanliness of PCB Assemblies Leads to Device Reliability
- Design Criteria of Power Supplies for Use in Medical Devices